Pages

Slider

Untitled

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Burning the Midnight Saliva, What?!

So it's Tuesday night and I am stoked to have my first Senior Session of the year this weekend; (thank you Calvin & Tammy!). I am gearing up for the session tonight; getting all my paperwork in order checking out the senior trends etc...I am always revved up to work on paperwork after my kiddos go to bed. I put my game face on and hit the office....Tea in hand, I am ready to rock! Burn that midnight oil....or something.

The problem I face regularily; is that I am not a night person. I have an internal clock that just says; productivity? After 8 pm? NO. One could presume I've learned this about myself by now (and yes I have). Yet, even with this pearl of wisdom I continue to think; maybe tonight will be different, tonight is the night I move mountains !!!!....And yes, tonight I moved mountains; mountains of pictures to my pin boards! Mwah!
Heh..now this is where my blog post is about to switch topics, ready? Yes, yes, eventually my mind couldn't focus any longer on work, and my brain wandered and brought me over to pinterest. (As it always does!). I can't exactly remember why I stumbled over to check out pinterest..(oh right; senior photography!). As I begin to look around all the pins on photography I eventually got bored; and instead of going to bed (Hello Jesse!! your tired duh!!), I started checking out all the lovely randomness in the newly posted pins; ( new sensory bottle ideas; Awesome! Smore's cakes??waaa?!! Sweet)..and so it goes; any pinterest fanatic knows this story.

 Into about 10 minutes of browsing something entirely unexpected happend to me.  What I experienced  can only be describe as a pinterest coma...yes; that is right a coma. (Think no brainwave, flatline, zero activity type coma)

My wonderfully simplistic brain could not handle the combination of being tired and slammed in the face with stimuli. Thus, enter coma: my mouth dropped, my vision blurred, and I literally stopped doing everything, eye movement, hand movement everything;....Once I reached this coma-state; I kid you not I drooled; yes DROOLED down my face....how embarrasing!!! Please share, has anyone else experienced the "pinterest coma?". (I am REALLY hopefuly it's not just me).

I tried to take a picture of my coma-like state to share with y'all; but the picture I took was too realistic and well honestly I just did not want to be forever linked to the internet as the pinterest zombie. Sorry folks; no zombie pics tonight.

Yet  I feel I can't share a post without a picture I will share a quick shot from Kristen & Jason's wedding. (more to come soon!). Thanks for listening!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment