Pages

Slider

Untitled

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Family | Sherwood, WI Photographer

I've been looking at my computer and realize I have a lot of personal photographs to organize. I love to take pictures but not to keen on doing things with them after I've captured the moment. (fyi: That is a VERY bad habit to get into; I do not recommend neglecting your pictures by leaving them in computer space chaos.)

As I was stumbling through my portfolio and trying to make sense of the chaos, I came across this little gem of a moment from this summer.

 
 
Isn't it wonderful? I just love looking at my family doing "normal" things; like snuggling and reading books together. This photo is the type that when my children are grown that I will look at and it  will make my heart ache with longing to relieve the memory. Even now seeing this image, I am overwhelmed with love and nostalgia for my little family. 


Now just imagine all the wonderful memories I am missing out on because they are lost on my computer. I am going crazy with need to assemble photo albums and sweet heartache! To begin my walk down memory lane; I am currently working on a photo book over at Blurb from way back in 2007! Yes, one could say I am behind. Needless to say, I will be the happiest mama ever when I am caught up (if is not an option!)...


Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment