Pages

Slider

Untitled

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A back to school mini-session; and my baby all-grown up

 
School is just around the corner! With my daughter attending Kindergarten this year; (Breathe, Jesse, just Breathe) and my daycare kiddos coming in September; my brain is thinking fall. (My apologies to the end of summer, I really do love you!).

So to celebrate my "fall" mindset; I wanted to offer a back-to-school mini-session for all the families who have kids going back in a few weeks. What a fun way to commemorate the moment: pictures of your adorable kiddos in their big kid glory!!! (This is where I shamelessly tell you to contact me to schedule your kiddo's mini-session! We're running a great deal this month so head over to the website!)

 And because no blog post is complete without eye-candy; Here is the first of Jesse Konkle Photography's Back-to-School mini sessions.


The adorable kiddo in this session is my daughter Izzy. I NEEDED to have her as my model, because she is going to be a BIG girl in Kindergarten this year and I am feeling bittersweet over the whole thing.:) Any parent of a child becoming a BIG KID (I just might cry right now); can relate to feeling this need. I am so glad I took these pictures; now I will forever have this sweet and adorable memory of her entering the world of education. I love you Izzy!!!











I even had some fun prop glasses for her to wear..too cute!
  

 





Doesn't she look ready for kindergarten? Have a fantastic day; thanks for stopping!





0 comments:

Post a Comment