Pages

Slider

Untitled

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Wedding Photography | Sherwood, Wisconsin

Today in Wisconsin it was 6 degrees outside with the wind chill! Brrrr! My kids & I spend lots of cuddle time today reading books and staying warm.  

Snuggling up together reminded me of this fun couple; Marsha & Bill. Marsha & Bill will be getting married this Spring and I am very honored to be photographing their wedding. We had tons of fun during their engagement session, and I am happy to share the pix! 







Check out the amazing light we found. So romantic:) 

Marsha & Bill are a blast to hang out with! Bill has an amazing sense of humor; and Marsha is Beautiful!   I can't wait to see them in their element on their wedding day! 


I don't know why, but I really like the framing of this picture with the tree in the foreground. (Or maybe it's the love-struck adorableness between the two of them!!)



This is perhaps my favorite! Their love radiated, and I couldn't help but capture such a warm moment between the two of them. 

AND I also really enjoyed how much Marsha & Bill seem to have fun together. The genuinely seem to make one another over the moon happy & have a blast doing it. 






Thanks for stopping by, and stay warm!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment