Pages

Slider

Untitled

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wedding Photography | Edgar, Wisconsin

Happy February Everyone!!

Love is in the air; and for me as a photographer, February makes me all gooey inside. I LOVE to think about people in love;) More than just think it; I like to watch it unfold. [with my camera in tow!!]. I had the great pleasure of photographing the kindest couple over the holidays.

Meet Sarah & Chris:

This adorable couple battled the snow, and cold of northern Wisconsin with smiles and a playful attitude. Their energy and love for one another is extremely contagious!

Our fun filled winter wonderland kicked off with trek through the woods. 
 









And this adventurous duo did some ice skating as well!! (I however did NOT put on any ice skates...I can barely balance on my feet as it is.!)


I pretty much love Chris' expression in this picture...It captures the complete; "Oh crap I am standing in ice skates about to fall" feeling I had just watching these two:). But as you can see in the next few shots..they got their bearings. 



 



 




To warm up a bit they sat by a fire drinking hot chocolate. (Nothing like a winter fire to make you feel warm!)









Sarah and Chris; you are such adorably fun people!!! I just want to drink you up! (or maybe that's the hot chocolate!)


 Happy Valentines (early) Everyone, and thanks for stopping bye!!

~Jesse

0 comments:

Post a Comment