Pages

Slider

Untitled

Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Session | Sherwood, WI Photographer

I love fall. Okay let me rephrase that: I "all-caps" LOVE fall...I love everything about it: Brisk air; colorful trees; crunchy leave sounds; Pumpkins, harvest vegetables; all the fun activities for families...Fall truly is my favorite time of year. In fact; the hubs & I got married in the fall. (Our anniversary is just around the corner: I love you Stigs!!).

With my crazy obsession for fall; I was so completely stoked to do this family session. And truly; we had amazing weather for it; beautiful colors with summer temperatures in a Wisconsin fall is almost unheard of.

Meet: Michelle, Joe & Renee.



They are the cutest (and funniest) little family! I feel very honored to call them my friends; and am so glad to have met them.



And who can resist cutie-pie Renee? This kid is so photogenic; her mama trained her well! Renee also happens to be one of my daughter's best friends! (I think I sense a photog "play-date" in the works..)

I love this sequence of Renee..






The leaves just seem to glow; don't they? And of course Renee's happy and radiating face adds to that sunshine-y feelin':)...


 Adorable aren't they? Thank you Michelle, Joe & Renee for such a fun time!

If you haven't noticed; I am slightly obsessed with leaves; and I made the post from this session reflect that...however there are plenty of other awesome pics (without leaves!) of this family to be shared on the Facebook page soon.



Happy Fall y'all:) Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment